发表于 2010-9-11 17:34:05 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 MARS-MAN 于 2010-9-12 09:29 编辑

Nice to meet you
发件人:mirian N(faith-4040@att.net)
查看详细收件人:recipients:
阅读模式:纯文本 | 图文
2010年9月10日(星期五) 凌晨1:14
Nice to meet you,
  How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss mirian, i know that you may be suprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and  i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we maybecome partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

i am waiting  to hear from you soon.

kiss regards Miss mirian
这是几天前的
我怀着兴奋.
发给了他 nice to meet you
可是第二天

她发来了这个
MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! hope all is well with you over there in your country,i hope that you are Enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.
I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health,I am happy to received your mail today,I really like to have a good relationship with you,
I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Mirian Namogo,I'm from Liberia in Monrovia the capital of my country in west Africa, I'm 24 years old, I'm fair in complexion.
I am a medical student, i stop my education last 2years being 2008.
Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now.
I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.
My late father Dr. Mason Namogo. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (MASON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately i lost him last 4years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company.
His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have,Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret.
After some months he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12years,i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because i am the only child of my Father.
I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee right now, here Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.The only person I have now is Rev Nicodemus Thomas who is the pastor of the (Mount Zion Church Of God) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and repl

y mails through the office of the reverend.
The Reverend Tel number is (00221-772-030-589)  if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.Call from 9:00am GMT.please As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.
Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.5M (Five Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I have wrote to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.Because I think  you are an honest and understanding person.i will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.
My favourite language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lots to tell you.i attach my picture here to show you who i am and i will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind.
Mirian.
  我看到了照片 .........

紧接着谷歌翻译一下
我最亲爱的ONE 。
今天你怎么做!希望一切都很好你那边在贵国,我希望你正在享受的和平与爱的氛围。
我希望这个按摩会发现在你的身体健康你,我很高兴收到你的邮件今天,我真的很喜欢与你有良好的关系,
我有一个特别的原因,我决定联系,因为,我国局势的紧迫性在这里你和我一样,说我的名字是米利Namogo ,我是从利比里亚蒙罗维亚我国西部非洲国家的首都,我24岁老,我在肤色公平。
我是一名医学院的学生,我停止我的教育是2008年的最后2年。
请我写不仅要介绍一下自己,但也。我知道,我的沟通收据,应是一个巨大的惊喜给你考虑的是,我们不知道对方有任何谈判之前或现在。
我认为有必要详细介绍了自己为你和你的需要援助的要求和投资对我来说我的继承权!我对我父亲的秘书公司从我校的水平,直到他去世做起。
我已故的父亲梅森博士Namogo 。是一个成功的商人,他也是署长(梅森实业有限公司)西非是在我国流行。他也是国家元首的正式援助在军事统治。不幸的是我失去了他,因为这个问题的最后四年九月,他与他的哥哥所掌握的有关他的公司。
他的哥哥是他的身份协助他的公司的经理。你知道,这个世界是充满邪恶和罪恶,我的父亲帮助他,因为他是唯一的哥哥,他有血,由于他的邪恶和贪婪,他计划和高杀手杀害了我父亲和我父亲假装被打死武装橡胶,但他不知道,我知道他的秘密。
几个月后,他打算杀了我,因为他杀害了我父亲,因为我的母亲也没有活着,她死时,我是十二年的年龄,我什至不喜欢我的母亲引擎盖,之后,我的父亲正在非常好照顾我,直到他去世。所以我的邪恶叔叔要采取一切工厂和公司单独,但他的秘密审查指南一对我和我的国家我逃跑后我收到一些性状的表现我说,他要我死,让他将采取一切我的父亲,因为我是公司对我的父亲唯一的孩子。
我设法逃离到最近的国家,而我所谓的塞内加尔的难民生活,在这里它就像一个留在监狱,我希望上帝的恩典,我会来这里soon.The唯一的人,我现在现在是牧师 尼哥底母 托马斯是谁了(锡安山教会上帝的)在这里的营地,他一直对我很好,因为我来到这里,但我不与他同住,而我住在宿舍,因为女性有两个营旅馆牧师男子对妇女的其他,我一写, repl

通过牧师办公室Ÿ邮件。
牧师的电话号码为(00221-772-030-589)如果你打电话,请告诉他,你想同我讲,让他送了我从早上9:00 hostel.Call为GMT.please作为难民在这里我没有任何权利或特权,任何东西是钱还是什么,因为它是对这个国家的法律。
我要回到我的研究,因为我只参加了前一年我第一次悲惨事件导致的死亡发生在我的父母。
我想请您亲自联系的长期业务关系,并投资在贵国的援助。

请听这个,我有我的已故父亲的声明帐户和他的死亡证明书和我,我在这里将发送给您后者,因为当他还活着,他存放在欧洲部分的金额在某大银行,他用我的名字作为**,是有问题的金额为550万美元(500万五十万美元) 。
我已写信给银行的钱存放在那里,他们告诉我,我将有一个外国合作伙伴将提供帮助,因为谁对我的难民status.So我我会喜欢你帮我把这个钱给你的帐户,并从中你可以寄个给我一些钱,让我的旅行证件和机票过来跟大家见面。
我一直在这个秘密的人在这里宿营的唯一的人知道它是牧师,因为他就像一个父亲是我。因此,在以上是我会喜欢你保守秘密,不告诉它的任何人,因为我失去我的生命和金钱的人获得怕知道它轻。

记得我给你这一切,由于信息的信任我you.Because废黜我认为你是一个诚实和理解person.i将很快与您更多的爱与对我的关心您的基本。
我最喜欢的语言是英语。同时,我会喜欢你给我打电话,我说我喜欢有很多告诉you.i附上我的照片在这里向您展示我是谁,我也将期待您的邮件在您的下一个自己的图片。
有一个愉快的一天,怎么看我。
等待从你听到最快
你永远铭记。
米利。

我..............
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
a

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
声望
1760 点
金币
585 Mold
被赞许
0 次
注册时间
2009-8-30

黑暗使者

发表于 2010-9-11 17:40:02 |显示全部楼层
他发错图片了吗~~~~~~

↑ 全是我的

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
声望
1428 点
金币
211 Mold
被赞许
0 次
注册时间
2009-8-15
发表于 2010-9-11 17:40:07 |显示全部楼层
这有什么好笑的额··你认识她么!?
我没哭,只是流了眼泪。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
声望
3577 点
金币
470 Mold
被赞许
45 次
注册时间
2010-7-13

可爱小猫

发表于 2010-9-11 17:42:35 |显示全部楼层
不知道有什么好笑的——发错信呢?

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
声望
1073 点
金币
266 Mold
被赞许
0 次
注册时间
2010-5-1
发表于 2010-9-11 17:48:05 |显示全部楼层
这个该是骗人的吧?

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
声望
596 点
金币
133 Mold
被赞许
0 次
注册时间
2010-7-19
发表于 2010-9-11 18:01:09 |显示全部楼层
谷歌翻译的是寂寞...

使用道具 举报

来细数你的罪恶吧。

帖子
精华
声望
4345 点
金币
1443 Mold
被赞许
15 次
注册时间
2010-5-2

模界神人奖 黑暗使者

发表于 2010-9-11 18:01:41 |显示全部楼层
不覺得好笑。                                                                                     .

使用道具 举报

Super Moderator

此人已辞职,有事找别人.

帖子
精华
声望
9852 点
金币
3913 Mold
被赞许
-37 次
注册时间